The Boston Foundation Portal
Welcome! In an effort to provide you with the best possible service, the Boston Foundation's online portal is customized specifically for fundholders, grant applicants, and grant reviewers. The portal provides streamlined experiences for:
- Donor Advised Fund holders to make grant recommendations, review pending grants, and access gift history, resources, and events
- Grant Applicants to apply for grants, review previously submitted applications, submit grant reports, and learn about upcoming offerings and opportunities
- Grant Reviewers to review applications and submit rubrics
If you are logging in for the first time or have forgotten your password, click the "Forgot Password?" link underneath the Login button and enter the email address associated with your portal account. If you do not receive an email with password reset instructions after 10 minutes, please reach out to one of the following contacts:
- Donor Advised Fund holders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-338-2213. If you have questions about establishing a fund or charitable fund options, please visit our website or email email@example.com.
- Grant Applicants and Reviewers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strive to be conscious of accessibility in technology. If you have any difficulty accessing this portal or need
accommodations to access its content and features, we encourage you to reach out to us directly at the emails or
Thank you for your partnership with the Boston Foundation and for your commitment to our community.
Visit The Boston Foundation website